There are quite a few choices when it comes to finding an alcohol rehab near Los Angeles. Some estimates suggest over 300 drug and alcohol treatment centers in the LA metro area. So, how do you find the right one for you or your loved one? How can you tell if an alcohol rehab program is of high quality? It can be a bit overwhelming, but learning more about how to find a residential alcohol rehab near Los Angeles and how to spot the signs of alcohol addiction can help set you up to make good decisions about treatment.
What Are the Signs of Alcohol Addiction?
The first step in seeking help for alcohol addiction is knowing what kind of help is needed. For a person who has physical alcohol addiction, professional help is the best option since alcohol withdrawal needs to be conducted under a doctor’s care. Participating in an alcohol addiction treatment program can be highly beneficial even for people with less severe drinking problems. Here are some things to look for if you are trying to spot the signs of alcohol addiction:
- Drinking more or for a longer period than intended
- Saying that you won’t drink, but then drinking anyway
- Trying to hide or conceal the extent of your drinking from others
- Drinking in non-social situations
- Feeling that you need to drink before work, school, or other activities
- Getting in trouble at work or school because of drinking
- Getting a DUI or other trouble with the law]
How to Find the Right Alcohol Rehab Program
There are many types of rehab programs available. But there are certain qualities you should look for in a rehab program to help you decide whether it is a good fit for your situation. Each person’s needs are different, and finding the right support is the key to healing and making a lasting recovery.
In general, a high-quality alcohol rehab program will:
- Be in good standing with state and local regulatory boards
- Hold accreditations with national industry commissions
- Have a multidisciplinary staff with both medical and therapeutic professionals
- Offer individualized treatment plans
- Ensure that clients who complete their programs are referred to aftercare/sober living
- Hire staff that are properly licensed to work in the field of addiction treatment and have good standing with local and state regulators
You’ll want to look for all of these traits in your rehab program. Fortunately, Rise Above Treatment can accommodate your needs. We offer thorough and extensive treatment designed to fit each client’s recovery goals.
What to Expect From an Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program
Deciding to seek help can be challenging, but recovery is possible with courage and the right support. In an alcohol addiction treatment program, clients stay in a treatment center where they will be given appropriate medical treatment and participate in therapy to help address the root causes of addiction. Clients will learn skills that they can use to help them navigate the world as sober people, build strong support networks, and develop life skills that will serve them well in their recovery journey. Often, families and loved ones are invited to participate in helping solidify the recovery and healing process.
Rise Above Treatment Offers Alcohol Rehab Near Los Angeles
We at Rise Above Treatment know that addiction is a real problem that needs real treatment. Our programs in Murietta, California, consisting of treatments and therapies proven to help, but our true best asset is our strong sober community. Join us and see how great the sober life can be. Reach out to our caring and knowledgeable staff today at (877) 641-0717, and let us tell you how we will work together to give you back your life.